How to volunteer with KCFPD 47
- Be between the ages of 18 and 65.
- Have a good attitude.
- Have a good driving record.
- Have a desire to help your neighbor for absolutely no reason other than the desire to make a positive difference in the community!
- Live in or very near Fire District 47 (See District Map)
- Download, complete and sign the application. (Download Application)
- Contact us using the contact form, or via phone at (360) 886-1915 and we’ll schedule a time to meet you and talk about the opportunity.
- Go to the DOL and get an abstract of your driving record. (DOL Driving Record Request – External Link)
- Bring the application, copy of your driving record, and your drivers license to the meeting we scheduled, along with your great attitude!
We hope to hear from you soon!